Having a weight loss journal can aid you in your fast weight loss journey in myriad of ways. It can greatly help you have more focus on your weight loss goals. Designing your long term weight loss goals is a stepping stone to the success of your weight loss. Having a record of your weight loss activities will be helpful in determining the salient points in the weight loss program you are undergoing. It will help you move on with your weight loss activities and at the same time it can keep you away from things that could be detrimental in reaching your goals. Also, it can be an evaluation tool that will help you determine the weight loss methods that were able to help you lose weight quickly.
If you have decided to make a weight loss journal for your weight loss journey, then you should buy a notebook that is thick enough to contain all the important information regarding your weight loss. I highly recommend that you buy something that really attracts you so that you will feel good writing on it. Make it personalize as if it represents you. If you do this, for sure you will consider your weight loss journal a lifetime treasure.
Here are some ideas that will help you know what to put in your weight loss journal:
• Star your journal by describing yourself as a person and put in there the reasons why you want to lose weight quickly. You can put there how you feel about your weight and the experiences that you’ve encountered with regards to your weight problem. This will be a reminder why you must push on with your weight loss journey.
• On the next following pages, try to put some pictures of yourself in there. This will be basis for you to evaluate how much you have lost. Keep on taking picture of yourself every 2 weeks and put under each picture the amount of weight you have during that time.
• Write a brief description of your weight loss plan and put your daily activities in there.
• Put your daily calorie intake daily and the amount of weight you’ve burned depending on the type of weight loss exercise you did.
• Write some motivational quotes in your journal as they could keep your will power up as you go about your weight loss journey.
• Make it a point to write down your insights about your weight loss journey at the end of the day typically before you go to sleep
• Plan some rewards after you managed to achieve your weekly/ monthly goals.
Having a weight loss journal can greatly help you lose weight quickly at the same time this will make your daily weight loss activities easier and worth the experience.