Coffee makers are a gift to all coffee lovers. People no longer have to put up with the hassle of using a kitchen kettle, together with instant coffee powder, to come up with slightly tolerable coffee. Nowadays, there are plenty of types of coffee makers, as well as coffee beans in the market. Each person has the chance to experience truly great tasting coffee if they purchased their own coffee maker from their local coffee house.
Automatic coffee makers perform exceptionally well when they are in perfect working condition. In order to maintain an optimal functioning state, your coffee maker has to be cleaned regularly. You can clean your red coffee machine by following these simple steps:
1. The first step is to create a solution that will be used for cleaning. There are several ways to go about this. You can mix up a solution of two parts water to one part vinegar or you can mix two denture tablets into a carafe of water. Another way is by mixing four cups of hot water and an ounce of citric acid followed by four cups of cold water. Each one of these combinations works well so the choice is up to you. If you want a simpler option, you can always go with store bought solutions.
2. Put a filter on your coffee maker the same way you do when you are about to make coffee.
3. Instead of pouring water into the water tank, fill it up with your cleaning mixture.
4. Switch on the coffee maker and allow the solution to flow through the machine.
5. When the process is complete, dispose of the paper filter and the mixture. You can pour it down the toilet or the drain.
6. Switch off the coffee maker and disconnect it at the mains. Wait for approximately 15 minutes for the machine to cool down.
7. Rinse the coffee pot under lukewarm water.
8. You’d want to flush out the smell of the vinegar or any of the other solutions. To accomplish this, repeat the whole process, but this time around, replace the mixture with cold water. Do this for two cycles to ensure that everything is flushed out.
If you want your red coffee machine to keep functioning optimally, be sure to follow this cleaning method regularly.